Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love quotes

1. Time might lead me to nowhere; faith might break me apart; but I'll always thankful that once, along my life's journey I found you.

2. There's something I want to tell and I think you should know. I've kept this deep inside of me but now I must say this to you. These words that I'm trying to tell has always been at my tongues-tail. But each time I opened my mouth it seems that words never get in the way. Look, I don't have the courage to say personally or in front of you but only when I'm alone I can say ans whisper the words I've longed to tell. I hope that you can feel it if I won't say it. What I wanted to see is that I LOVE YOU DEEPLY.

3. Can you slove this?

     I + 1/2 of square + O +1/2 of X + middle of the SEA +3/4 of X +O + middle of the SUN

     Answer: I LOVE YOU

4. You se I'm not an angel, thou I wanted to be, I've hurt so many people just for being me, but "YOU" a stranger who passed by me, made an angel in my heart that no one could see.

5. I may be busy in all the things I do, but never will I forget somone like you, so I'm keeping in touch to let you know, your in my mind more often than you know.

6. If a falling star comes your way, don't attempt to make a wish coz your wish woudn't come true... I myself made a wish and it didn't happened... coz if it did I would have you here with me.

7. It's a risk having you coz it's like stealing an angel from heaven, if I would be punished for that, I'd rather accept it than give you back coz I know I'd never have another you in my life

8. . Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. 

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin6. "Love is the beauty of the soul."

9. "My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."

10. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."

11. "In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

12.  "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."

13."Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life."

14.  "Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."

15.  "In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."

16.  "Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks..."

17.  "What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes..."

18. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."

19.  "Take away love, and our earth is a tomb."

20.  "But to see her was to love her, love but her, and love her forever."

21."She walks in Beauty, like the night
Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes..."

22. "Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."

23. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

24. "You're nothing short of my everything."

25. "The only true gift is a portion of yourself."

Next

No comments:

Post a Comment