Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love quotes III

1.  "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven."

2.   "Love, till dawn sunder night from day with fire Dividing my delight and my desire..."

3.   "Love is friendship set on fire."

4.  "Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."

5. "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..."

6."I see my fated stars in your eyes. They melt me like the sun does snow."

7.  "The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart."

8.  "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."

9.  "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."

10. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."

11. "Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you."

12. "Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet."

13.  "The soul that can speak with its eyes can also kiss with a gaze."

12.  "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essense."

13. "Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto."

14.  "Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you."

15. "When a heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?"

16. "The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.

17. "From every human being there rises a light that reaches straight to heaven. And when two souls that are destined to be together find each other, their streams of light flow together, and a single brighter light goes forth from their united being."

18.  "The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."

19.  "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love."

20.  "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."

21. "The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable."

22.  "True love begins when nothing is looked for in return."

23.  "Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end."

24. "The life and love we create is the life and love we live."

25. "For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it."

26.  "Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals."

27.  "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

28.  "The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss."

29.  "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul."

30.  "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."

Back




No comments:

Post a Comment